~ Terms & Conditions ~
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Green Bean Goods with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Green Bean Goods with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Green Bean Goods. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
Design & Selection
1) The Purchaser agrees if an item available with the “Make it Mine!” option chooses “Select for Me”, a selection will be made by Green Bean goods from available inventory. Purchaser agrees they will not be able to return or exchange the selected item if they do not like the design or graphic delivered.
2) Purchaser understands that inventory of select designs will change throughout the year and not all designs may be available at all times.
3) Green Bean Goods (“GBG”) will provide a listing of potentially available designs on the “Design” page.
a. The “Make it Mine” option will be updated to reflect available inventory for a specific design at the time of purchase for a specific item.
b. GBG may, at its discretion, limit availability of specific designs to select items and modify the “Make it Mine!” option at any time prior to purchase.
c. GBG also reserves the right to limit the “Make it Mine!” option available to select items at any time prior to purchase.
4) GBG will have the right, at any time, to make changes to information about any item on the website, including, but not limited to, description, prices, dimensions or availability and may do so without prior notice. GBG will have the right to change shipping calculations at any time. However, GBG, will not make any changes to any items or shipping costs that are part of a submitted order that has been accepted by GBG.
5) GBG reserves the right to limit quantities sold for a specific design to Purchaser. GBG requests Purchasers for larger quantities of a specific design use the “Contact Us” page at www.greenbeangoods.com to discuss availability.
Purchases & Delivery
1) Green Bean Goods reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
2) GBG requires up-front payment for all purchases at the time of purchase. Payment methods accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards and payments made through Paypal. No Purchase Orders, Cash On Delivery (CODs), wire transfers or any other payment methods are accepted.
a. With regard to payments made by credit or debit card, the payment method provider acts as the merchant of the product and the trade transaction takes place between the customer and the payment method provider.
b. All complaints and claims for compensation will be handled by the payment method provider.
c. The payment method provider is also the recipient of the payment.
3) GBG will only accept orders for shipment to United States address locations only, including all states, territories and APOs (military bases overseas).
4) Purchaser agrees that shipment from facility may take up to 5 business days to complete shipment.
a. GBG reserves the right to deliver items from your order in separate shipments.
b. Carrier method will be selected by GBG according to GBG’s preferred carrier selection. In all cases, standard shipping methods (examples – Ground, Priority, 2nd Day) will be used.
c. There are no stated or inferred offers of Next Day, Air or other expedited delivery methods available for order delivery.
d. Delivery dates provided to you in connection with your order are estimates. Although the aim is to provide you with as accurate estimates as possible, GBG cannot promise complete accuracy.
e. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site is passed to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
5) Items delivered to you will become your property at the time you receive it/them and you will become responsible for any loss or damage to it/them thereafter.
Warranty, Replacements & Refunds
GBG warranties all products against damage
in shipping, manufacturing defects or quality inefficiencies. Claims against shipping damages must be filed
within 10 business days of receipt of item(s).
Claims against defects or quality must be filed within a period of 30 calendar
days after items have been received. Claims are mutually determined and agreed
to between Purchaser and GBG. If a Purchaser
wishes to file a claim, they should initiate the claim through following the
Contact Us page at www.greenbeangoods.com. In most
cases, photographic evidence of defects or inefficiencies will need to be
supplied by Purchaser to help determine warranty coverage.
i. If a warranty claim is agreed, Purchaser can elect for a replacement of a like item or refund of the item. In either case, at GBG’s discretion and final approval, Purchaser will not have to return the original item.
ii. If Purchaser elects a replacement, GBG will ship the same item to Purchaser. In cases were the exact same item is not available, such as specific design selection, GBG will contact Purchaser and offer like item. If Purchaser does not elect to choose the like item, Purchaser may elect for a refund (see below).
iii. If the item ordered was the only item placed on an order, the entire order amount will be refunded to the originating payment method used.
iv. If customer elects a refund and the item is part of an order that had multiple items placed, only the cost of the warrantied item ordered will be refunded to the original payment method used.
b. No warranty claims can be made against improper or inadvertently fabric treatment application or cleaning methods recommended on the “Cleaning & Care” page at www.greenbeangoods.com.
a. There are no expressed or implied mechanisms or processes for replacement or refund given or agreed to by GBG to Purchaser for any orders that have been submitted and shipped to Purchaser.
b. It is the final responsibility of Purchaser to ensure correct order placement, including review of the order prior to submission of the order. No replacements or refunds will be given against order components that include, but are not limited to, incorrect different item(s) ordered, quantity(ies), “Make it Mine!” design selection, Sets quantity (where applicable) or other order details.
1) Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit liability to you for fraud, death or personal injury or any other liability which the law states may not be excluded or limited.
2) GBG will not be liable to you under for:
a. loss of use or loss of goodwill; or
b. any loss or damage which was not a reasonably foreseeable result of either breach of a contract or breach of legal duty of care.
When Purchaser creates an order through Green Bean Goods, Purchasers will be providing Green Bean Goods with personal information. Purchaser agrees Green Bean Goods will use your personal information to process your order and for the delivery of the products ordered and for other limited purposes for Green Bean Goods only.
1) Green Bean Goods charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
2) VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Green Bean Goods and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
3) GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Green Bean Goods shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
4) Green Bean Goods and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Green Bean Goods believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Green Bean Goods and its subsidiaries.
All content appearing on this Web site
is the property of:
Green Bean Goods
Copyright © 2016 Green Bean Goods. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2016 Green Bean Goods. All rights reserved.
6) All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Green Bean Goods. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Green Bean Goods or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact GBG through the Contact Us page at www.greenbeangoods.com